Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

2 Weeks Til Christmas

First, a couple of announcements.

1. The movie list has been updated with more movies.  Please let me know which movies you want to see added to the list!

2.  I have it on good authority that the real (or the best) Santa will be at Epiphany Baptist Church on December 22 from 1-3PM. Kids can meet him and get a free picture with Santa.  Photo's can be emailed to the parents or prints can be picked up from the Church on December 27.

Can you believe we are only 2 weeks away from Christmas?  Luckily most of my shopping is done, but I'm still on the look out for a couple special treasures.  When it comes to making Christmas morning magical for your kiddo's what counts?  At my house, it is all about the "wow" factor.  My kid's don't seem to have any sense of how much things cost (my 11 year old is getting better with this), but the bigger the better.  My kids are more in awe of a $20 scooter than than a $50 MP3 player.  I, ofcourse, use this to my advantage.  We do Christmas on a budget at my house, but by watching the sales, making strategic purchases, and of course getting the most wanted items off thier list, we have magical Christmas mornings at my house.

How do you make Christmas magical at your house?  Do you put out reindeere food, or buy 1 present the kids really really want?  I want to know your secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment