Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Welcome to Santa Safe

Hello! I am a mother with small (ok, one isn't so small anymore) children. I have always been very protective of what my kids see in reference to Santa. Santa is magic, he can be anywhere and everywhere. Mall Santas are real at my house. I've become pretty stealthy at this point. I've spent years watching Christmas movies and TV specials, BEFORE my kids watch them. I've cased the best Santa's in the area. When it comes to protecting Santa's reputation, I'm better than the Secret Service. I will start out by giving Christmas movies a grade (A-F) and a small blurb about why it got that grade. I really hope to avoid any major spoilers, but I can't make any promises. If there is a movie or TV special you are specifically wanting to find out about, please leave a comment. It will obviously take me a while to grade ALL the Christmas movies, so I'll jump straight to the ones you are interested in. I hope to grow this site to more than just movies. Music and area Santa's will be graded. Christmas crafts and stories will be added. Your kid's tough Santa questions will be answered. So bookmark this site, and use it as your Santa reference. And by all means..ask question, make suggestions, request away! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment